Terms and Conditions
These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of Rascallion Wines’s Website.
Rascallion Wines PTY Ltd is located at:
11 Distillery Road, Bosmans Crossing Stellenbosch, Stellenbosch 7600 – Western Cape, South Africa
By accessing this website we assume you accept these terms and conditions in full. Do not continue to use Rascallion Wines’s website if you do not accept all of the terms and conditions stated on this page.
The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice and any or all Agreements: “Client”, “You” and “Your” refers to you, the person accessing this website and accepting the Company’s terms and conditions. “The Company”, “Ourselves”, “We”, “Our” and “Us”, refers to our Company. “Party”, “Parties”, or “Us”, refers to both the Client and ourselves, or either the Client or ourselves. All terms refer to the offer, acceptance and consideration of payment necessary to undertake the process of our assistance to the Client in the most appropriate manner, whether by formal meetings of a fixed duration, or any other means, for the express purpose of meeting the Client’s needs in respect of provision of the Company’s stated services/products, in accordance with and subject to, prevailing law of South Africa. Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalisation and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to same.
- The user/s is/are all persons, natural (18 years or older) or juristic, utilising this website and customers ordering goods or requesting the services provided by Rascallion Wines PTY Ltd and are subject to, and bound by, these terms and conditions
- The user must be of legal drinking age, 18 years or older, to utilise the website and order goods from Rascallion Wines PTY Ltd.
Unless otherwise stated, Rascallion Wines and/or it’s licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on Rascallion Wines. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may view and/or print pages from https://rascallionwines.co.za/ for your own personal use subject to restrictions set in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
- Republish material from https://rascallionwines.co.za/
- Sell, rent or sub-license material from https://rascallionwines.co.za/
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from https://rascallionwines.co.za/
- Redistribute content from Rascallion Wines (unless content is specifically made for redistribution).
Hyperlinking to our Content
The following organizations may link to our Web site without prior written approval:
- Government agencies;
- Search engines;
- News organizations;
- Online directory distributors when they list us in the directory may link to our Web site in the same manner as they hyperlink to the Web sites of other listed businesses; and
- Systemwide Accredited Businesses except soliciting non-profit organizations, charity shopping malls,
- and charity fundraising groups which may not hyperlink to our Web site.
Reservation of Rights
We reserve the right at any time and in its sole discretion to request that you remove all links or any particular link to our Web site.
Whilst we endeavour to ensure that the information on this website is correct, we do not warrant its completeness
or accuracy; nor do we commit to ensuring that the website remains available or that the material on the website is kept up to date.
We shall have no responsibility or liability for any content appearing on your Web site. You agree to indemnify and defend us against all claims arising out of or based upon your Website. No link(s) may appear on any page on your Web site or within any context containing content or materials that may be interpreted as libelous, obscene or criminal, or which infringes, otherwise violates, or advocates the infringement or other violation of, any third party rights.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions relating to our website and the use of this website (including, without limitation, any warranties implied by law in respect of satisfactory quality, fitness for purpose and/or the use of reasonable care and skill). Nothing in this disclaimer will:
- limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury resulting from negligence;
- limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
- exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
- The limitations and exclusions of liability set out in this Section and elsewhere in this disclaimer: (a)
- are subject to the preceding paragraph; and (b) govern all liabilities arising under the disclaimer or
- in relation to the subject matter of this disclaimer, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort
- (including negligence) and for breach of statutory duty.
- To the extent that the website and the information and services on the website are provided free of charge,
- we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.
The following payment method is available in our online store:
- Credit Card: your credit card will be charged when completing a purchase
Terms and Conditions - Ecommerce
By registering and ordering any products from Rascallion Wines PTY Ltd (Rascallion Wines), you agree that you have read and understand the terms and conditions. If you do not accept any of these terms and conditions, you may not register for our Wine Club or buy any products. Rascallion Wines reserves the right to change the terms and conditions set out on the website. Changes of Terms and Conditions become effective upon changes being posted on website. It is the Users obligation to check these Terms and Conditions on the website or any changes or updates.
By Law, you may only use our website, register and buy products from our website if you are of legal age to buy alcoholic beverages, in South Africa, the legal age is 18 years old. When wines are delivered, the person who receives the wines must present valid form of identification proving that he/she is above the age of 18 years old.
Minimum orders of 6 bottles of wine, no mixed cases of wine. Prices include VAT. Rascallion Wines reserves the right to cancel orders in part or as a whole should circumstances dictate eg. if goods are no longer available, or payment is refused in whole or in part etc.
Shipping and Delivery
Subject to availability of receipt of order, delivery requests will be processed within 3 – 5 working days and delivery confirmed by way of email. Delivery in Cape Town, its Northern and South Suburbs, and the Boland area, which includes the towns and immediate surrounds of Stellenbosch, Franschhoek, Paarl, Wellington and Somerset West only, is free of charge. A delivery fee of R60 per case per each case of 6 wines will apply for all areas outside the above-mentioned locations. We can only deliver products to physical addresses and may not deliver products to Post Office boxes. If no one is available at the requested delivery address when we deliver, our courier will retain the products and we will tell you about the attempted delivery. If the courier returns the products to us, you must pay for any further delivery. We are not liable for any loss caused by the delay of any order.
Refund and Cancelation Policy
Rascallion Wines complies and adheres to the Returns Policy set out in the Consumer Protection Act of South Africa. Should you require a refund, please notify us within 30 days. Please ensure the wines are returned to us intact and in their original packaging. Once we have inspected the package and validated your return, we will credit or refund your purchase within 10 days.
All payments are made with a valid South African issued credit card only and are processed through Payfast only. Payfast is an approved payment gateway for all South African Banks. Card Holders may go to www.payfast.co.za to view the PayFast security policy.
By using this website or communicating with Rascallion Wines, the user agrees and gives consent that Rascallion Wines may send electronic notices and disclosures to the User that satisfy any legal requirement. We may also send you primary promotional emails and newsletters we deem fit in accordance to law. You have the option to opt-out of receiving promotional messages at any stage by emailing email@example.com and advising us that you no longer wish to be communicated to by us.
The safety of our users is of utmost importance and Rascallion Wines shall take all the reasonable steps to protect the personal information of users set out in the Promotion of Access to Information Act 2 of 2000 (PAIA). While offering the user our services, we may collect addition information about the user and about the use of our services. Personal information includes certain information collected from the user upon registration of our services and voluntary information supplied by the user. We collect the users data when the user purchases products, creates an account, entering of competitions or promotions and when the user signs up for our newsletter.
For purchases on our website, we use a third-party website, PayFast, in order to facilitate these purchases and you may request addition information from the user. Rascallion Wines is not responsible for any additional information the user decides to provide to the third-party website.